Tuesday 15 November 2011

Compliments and complaints

If you have a compliment or complaint about your AA Membership Breakdown Cover please get in touch. The AA welcome your comments as they provide the opportunity to put things right and to improve the service provided to its Members.

Please phone: 0844 209 0556
Text phone users can ring: 0845 850 1207
Or write to: Member Relations,
The Automobile Association, Lambert House, Stockport Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2DY.
Fax: 0161 488 7544
Email: customersupport@theAA.com

It is the AA’s policy to acknowledge any complaint within five working days. The AA will advise you of who is dealing with your concerns and, where possible, provide a response. If, in regard to a complaint about Stay Mobile, you are still not satisfied after you have received a full response, or after 8 weeks have passed, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman at Insurance Division Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Telephone: 0845 080 1800 or email: complaint.info@financialombusdman.org.uk

Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for AA Membership Breakdown Cover:
Stay Mobile, which is provided by Acromas Insurance Company Limited (AICL), is covered by the FSCS.
If you have purchased Stay Mobile, you may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if AICL cannot meet its obligations in relation to that cover. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. General insurance provided by a regulated insurer such as AICL is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit. Further information about the compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS at www.fscs.org.uk or telephone 020 7892 7300.

Please note that Roadside, Relay and Home Start are provided by The Automobile Association Limited and this company does not fall within the FSCS.

8 comments:

  1. Please can I thank the AA person who came out to sort my non starting red T4 Transporter in Bristol on the 1st Apr 17.I learnt a lot from him and it got mended..Can I say what a lovely service you provide..God may it continue..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I thank the AA person who came out to sort my non starting red T4 Transporter in Bristol on the 1st Apr 17.I learnt a lot from him and it got mended..Can I say what a lovely service you provide..God may it continue..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gentleman called Jason's from Cheltenham came to help us as we broke down between junctions 11a and 12 at the Gloucester services on M5. We were really impressed with his warm and professional manner. A really lovely man. Many Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally discussed with the AA complaints department Four phone calls and two letters all of which were acknowledged stating they would get back to me within a time period which all expired Would note recommend this organization to my worst enemy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pass on my gratitude to the AA breakdown gentleman that came out yesterday to help with my car problem (Job no.1911). He quickly identified the cause of the fault on my 1996 Carina E and rectified it carefully and efficiently.I couldn't be happier with the service that I received.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never felt the need to complement a service before but I am so happy with the efficiency, skill and patients of the AA team! Andy went above and beyond and was just brilliant. Job 1379

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the excellent service AA! My hubby's car refused to start this morning and AA was there within an hour to replace the battery. I would really like to thank the team involved and to the lady who took my call. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Earlier today I was checking my renewal document over the telephone with "Craig" who I found to be extremely helpful. He was unhurried and very professional a real asset to any employer..... I renewed our gold membership as I was totally confident in his commitment to both myself and the AA......thanks Craig

    ReplyDelete